Product Testing Takes Out the Guesswork
Get Real Results and Launch With Confidence
The MESH01 product testing platform is designed to connect brands to a community of qualified testers in your target market, so you get valuable feedback to launch the products your customers really want.
Download our white paper: The State of Product Testing in 2022: A Look at How the World’s Best Footwear and Apparel Brands Conduct Product Testing, to learn why the MESH01 approach to product testing is so critical for brands today to remain competitive and in tune with what their customers want. In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- How often brands test using the MESH01 product testing platform, and what does that tell us about a brand?
- What types of footwear and apparel products are brands testing on the MESH01 platform?
- What time of year are brands testing their products, and does it correspond with the seasonality of product development processes?
- What’s the average length of time for a product test and what are the benefits of shorter vs. longer testing periods?
- How many product testers do brands use? Do brands use their own testers? And how are testers compensated?
- How many surveys do brands include in product tests and what feedback can they expect?